WorldWide Tech & Science. Francisco De Jesús.
Do you want to know in how many months a HP Laser Jet printers pays you back for your business? Go to HP Laserjet payback calculator to calculate in how many months your investement is returned.
You have also HP Laserjet printer suggestions for what is proper for your personal use or for business:
Personal 1-5 users per printer, small workteam 6-10 user for printers, workgroup 11-20 users per printer.
And if you have a CyberCafe or a Copycenter one of those models could be the proper for your business, it will depend in how many clients ask for printing, scanning or printing services.
Check out your option on HP
HP Helps Small Businesses Create Professional-quality Color Prints In-house.
New HP LaserJet color printers and multifunction printers increase office productivity, efficiency.
PALO ALTO, Calif., Jan. 26, 2012
HP today announced new HP LaserJet printers and multifunction printers (MFPs) designed to help small to midsize businesses (SMBs) create professional-quality color documents while increasing productivity and efficiency.
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 color printer series includes:
- The HP LaserJet Pro 400 color M451 printer provides SMBs and home offices with uncompromisingly vibrant color prints and fast print speeds, allowing businesses to quickly create professional-quality color prints such as marketing collateral.
The HP LaserJet Pro 300/400 color MFP series includes two devices with easy-to-use 3.5-inch color touchscreen interfaces:
- The HP LaserJet Pro 300 color MFP M375 can increase productivity with easy print, scan, copy and fax functionality, and enables businesses to produce high-quality color prints and marketing materials.
- The HP LaserJet Pro 400 color MFP M475 delivers the same capabilities, while increasing print speeds and output. It also includes standard duplexing and the ability to proactively manage office printing with HP Web Jetadmin.
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 color MFP M475 increases productivity for small businesses.
“As part of the HP LaserJet beta customer program, the HP LaserJet Pro 400 color MFP M475 is now our go-to office printer because it’s quick, quiet and gives us the ability to create a full range of colorful marketing materials for our company,” said Donna Fox, vice president, Fox Land Surveys. “It’s a game changer for us, as its amazing print speeds and feature set have increased productivity, while the ability to create external documents in-house has saved us a significant amount of money that would have otherwise been spent on outside vendors.”
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 color M451 and the HP LaserJet Pro 300/400 color MFP series are web-connected and support HP ePrint,(1) HP Wireless Direct and Apple AirPrint,(2) allowing users to print anywhere their business might take them.
The HP LaserJet Pro 300/400 color MFP series includes support for HP business apps, enabling users to access and print web content directly from the web using the touchscreen display.(3)
HP at Macworld | iWorld
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 color M451printer and the HP LaserJet Pro 300/400 color MFP series were both unveiled at Macworld | iWorld 2012, taking place Jan. 26-28 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
More information about the new HP LaserJet printers and MFPs is available at HP booth 602.
Pricing and availability
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 color M451 printer is planned to be available in the United States Feb. 1. Availability in other regions will vary.
The HP LaserJet Pro 300/400 color MFP series is planned to be available worldwide Feb. 1.
Additional information about regional availability and pricing is available at www.hp.com/laserjet.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.
(1) Requires an internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require a firmware upgrade. A list of supported documents and image types is available at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. Additional solutions are available at www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
(2) Supports iOS 4.2 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and third- and fourth-generation iPod touch) and later that support multitasking. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and all-in-ones. AirPrint and iOS 4.2 devices require an 802.11 wireless network connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point.
(3) Requires a wireless access point and an internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. Availability varies by country, language and agreements, and requires a firmware upgrade. Details are available at http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.